Monday, May 6, 2013

Siding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And insulation

Last week was extremely exciting!  The siding was put on and the entire house was insulated.

What do you think?
The color is coastal sage.  I'm pretty much in love with it!  We're not adding shutters so, aside from the garage door and porch posts, this is basically what the front of our house will look like!

The back side of the house.  A deck will eventually be built off of the back sliding doors to fill that giant space in the back.  I'm so excited about the walk-out basement!


The Hubster checking out the fireplace and insulation.  It's really starting to look like a house!

On Friday, the drywall and joint compound was delivered.  I'm very excited to see what the house looks like tonight when we visit!

Until Next Time,
CIAO!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of you right now! I know I'm only a few weeks away, but I can't wait until we get siding and things start feeling whole. Did you put in any wiring on your own and if so, how much time did you get to do it all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I apologize for commenting on the pic, first off house looks great! I had a question I was hoping to get your honest opinion I have been researching Wayne homes or days I've found a few good comments but the majority of them were awful. Thing such that the house is falling apart and the price ended up higher than expected and they can never get ahold of anyone. The comments were all from before 2008 and in Ohio. I really want to work through Wayne because they are affordable houses but I was hoping to get a recent experience and with one in pa.

    ReplyDelete