Wednesday, February 27, 2013

We Have a Dig Date!

The official dig date is... March 5, 2013!!!!!
I'm thrilled we made it to this point and I'm so grateful to everyone who helped us get here!  My husband, dad, and brothers-in-law have worked tirelessly to get the lot cleared.  Also, as I type this, there is a crew scraping and digging and trenching through the ice storm and white out conditions we've had the past two days.  We're so lucky to have such wonderful people around us.

I plan to post pictures of the actual mud pit that's currently being created later today but, for now, here are two pictures of the beautiful weather we had on Monday when they brought the equipment to the lot.

Until Next Time,
Ciao!

Gorgeous sunny day on 2.25

2 comments:

  1. I'm super excited for you! I'm hoping we are withing two weeks of closing on the loan and then we are going to work.

    If I may ask, where are you from? You said you are 45 minutes away from Greensburg. We are as well, but probably in a different direction. We live about 15 minutes northwest of downtown Pittsburgh.

    Best of luck with everything! Post lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, it is in the opposite direction! We live in Cambria County.

      Delete